The Freedom + is a wireless intercom and telephone, with a door lock release system.
The new version has lots of new features including voice announcing callers and displaying who is calling on the screen.
- Can be used as a door entry system as well as a fully functional telephone and an internal paging system.
- Can be set up as a stand alone system or remotely activated via the Possum range of infra-red controllers.
- Can announce pre-stored speech messages on activation of the door unit.
- Has a clear backlit display screen to show caller ID for pre-programmed callers.
- Has an option to add an external microphone in cases where clients have quiet voices.
- Works with headphones to enable private telephone conversations.
- Has a battery back up on the whole system in case of power cut.
- Is wheelchair mountable for portability within the home.
New features in this version:
- Ability to pre-program 50+ phone contacts to the user unit
- Voice announcing for stored contacts
- Call screening options
- Clear backlit display screen shows battery level and caller ID for pre-programmed callers
- Compatible with Possum and Gewa products
- Improved battery life gives increased talk time
- Incorporates NEAT technology
- Modular system