An innovative fall device
- Promotes autonomy and active aging in a non-intrusive way.
- The user can be sure that in case of a fall an automatic alarm will be raised.
Long battery life
- It only sends alarms when it is necessary. As a result, power consumption is very low and battery life can be longer than a year.
- It complies with the European regulations for telecare peripherals, which guarantees its safety and quality.
- The algorithm is adjusted according to the mobility of the user to improve reliability.
- Waterproof according to regulation IP67.
- Minimizes the long-term effect of a fall by activating automatic alarms that shorten the delay in the provision of assistance.
According to World Health Organization data, falls at home are the second cause of worldwide mortality from accidental injuries, and those over 65 are the main victims of this type of accidents. There are 37.3 million falls annually that require medical attention.
A fall detection sensor can be an important part of a care system, providing greater security and independence to the user, facilitating the work of caregivers and family members.
SMILE FALL is a small wristband alarm trigger that monitors people at risk of falling by detecting falls and automatically reporting them. Target users are, among others, older people, users with Parkinson’s disease and people with impaired mobility.