Take Along Tracker
Take Along Tracker is a miniature GPS tracking device.
It is 2.8 inches long and weighs less than 2oz.
It is easy to use and highly portable. Take-Along has a built in speaker phone for calling for help. It works off a 3G Cellular system.
Take Along is perfect for ensuring the safety of your loved one and with easy monitoring via smartphone app, tablet or web portal it will provide peace of mind to all involved.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, Part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company or a private buyer please contact us for more information or to place an order:
- GPS uses satellites to collect your location & speed data.
- Cellular technology transmits the location data to the secure
GTX Tracking Portal.
- The GTX Tracking Portal can be accessed from the internet or
an app, allowing you to monitor the Take-Along Tracker &
create performance reports.
- S.O.S. button sends a custom alert. Add Voice and the S.O.S.
button dials a preset phone number in case of emergency.
- Email or text alerts are sent to notify power on/off, low battery,
- Multiple virtual perimeters, called geozones, can be customized
to report when the Take-Along leaves or enters designated areas.
- Sleep mode gives 5-7 day battery life. Charges in about 2 hours.
- The GTX Smart Locator app keeps you connected with the
Take-Along Tracker. Available in Apple App Store and
Google Play Store.