Intelligent Property Exit Solution
The Intelligent Property Exit Solution allows a person to go outside the property for a pre-determined amount of time without an alarm being raised. It also offers the ability to sound an alarm or connect through to an Alarm Response Centre if the door is left open for too long. The system knows the direction of the person going through the door so will know when a person has returned to the property.
The Intelligent Property Exit Solution is easy to fit, does not require a PC to program, is passive, non-intrusive and neat. There is a mute button so carers or family members can come and go freely. The system safeguards the property from intruders and theft by preventing the door being left open. It is also possible to program the system to only be active at certain times of day (for example, night time).
- On Board programming using integral keypad
- Real time clock with automatic update for British summer time and wintertime
- Inbuilt temperature monitorring
- No tools required for battery replacement
- Multifunctional device
- Alarm mute key allows carers to egress property (up to 10 Seconds before automatic rearming system)
- Password protection
- Period of operation can be set
- Timings for “Door left open” and “Max. time outside” can be set
- Radio ID code can be set
Advantages of this unique system:
- Easy installation – complete kit provided
- No need for PC/ Tablet or programming interface to install
- Time saving for installation team
- Tidier installation for service users
- Radio ID Code configuration means existing door alarms can be replaced easily without having to reconfigure Carephone or pager systems
- Less false alarms than standard monitoring methods
- Can also report local temperature extremes
- Cost saving (Less equipment required)
- Time saving (installation and ARC handlers)
- Customer satisfaction at a tidier install
How to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company please contact us for more info or to place an order:
Dimensions (including rubber shock protector): 120mm x 75mm x 30mm (L x W x D).
Power requirements: 2 x AA Batteries (High Quality Alkaline Cells).
Battery Life Expectancy: > 1 Year.
Transmitted frequency: 869.2125 Mhz. Radio range: > 150m (line of sight).
Inputs: 1 x RJ10/22, 1 x RJ12 Connectors configurable for normally open/normally closed volt free contacts. Resistive measurement for detection of enuresis events.
Temperature Monitoring accuracy: +/- 2°C.
Low temp monitor set point: Configurable between 5°C and 19°C.
High temp monitor set point: Configurable between 21°C and 50°C.
Storage Temperature Range: 0° C to 50° C
Operating Temperature Range: 5° C to 55°C
Storage Humidity Range: 30% to 75%
Operating Humidity Range: 30% to 65%
Warranty: 2 Years
Social alarm: EN50130-4:2011
EMC: EN61000 Part 4 (Electromagnetic compatibility) Sections:
EN61000-4-2:2009 – Electrostatic discharge immunity test.
EN61000-4-3:2006+A1:2008+A2:2010 – Radiated radio-frequency electromagnetic field immunity test.
EN61000-4-4:2004+A1:2010 – Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test.
EN61000-4-5:2006 – Surge immunity test. EN61000-4-6:2009 – Immunity to conducted disturbances induced by radio frequency field
Power: Powered by SensorMATe from RJ12 socket
Dimensions: 120mm x 75mm x 30mm (L x W x D).
Socket type: RJ12
Lens Colour: Black
Detection distance: 5 metres
Detection area (Horizontal): 82 degress (without mask)
Detection area (Vertical): 94 degress (without mask)