Our team of Assistive Technology (AT) specialists are available to provide you with practical advice on suitable AT applications based on the requirements of each individual or healthcare facility.
We are available to provide practical demonstrations, team talks, individual visits to your own home in conjunction with a healthcare professional and visits to assess AT applications in residential & care homes, schools, hospitals and hospices.
Our advice is based on the most appropriate solution to suit your requirements and we pride ourselves on our impartiality. Please get in touch to arrange a visit.
If you are an existing client, please get in touch if you have any questions about your service or equipment or require any help or support.
General or Sales Enquiries:
Please click here to see our latest catalogue.
We do not have any current vacancies, however should you wish to submit your C.V. please do so to HR@possum.co.uk.
Compliments or Complaints:
Customer Complaints process:
All complaints received by Possum will follow a defined process:
- Possum will acknowledge the complaint in writing as soon as possible and wherever practicable within 3 working days.
- Complaints will be thoroughly investigated by an independent member of staff.
- A written response will be provided to the complainant outlining the outcome of the investigation, wherever possible within 10 working days.
- In the event that the complainant is not satisfied with the response further investigation may be carried out subject to further information being made available.
- If a subsequent response is still not satisfactory to the complainant the complaint will be escalated to a senior manager.
- The senior manager will review the situation and again provide a written response to the complainant.
Note: written responses can take the form of email where appropriate.