M Care Phone
The M Care Phone is a portable and lightweight carephone. If a user needs help, they can simply press a button to quickly raise an emergency call.
The M-Care device is a fantastic way to manage a system of alarms and enhanced telecare sensors both inside and outside of a property.
M-Care can link to a fall detector and detect falls anywhere that they occur.
M-Care can work with GPS, and if a pendant or fall event occurs, both a map showing the location and a voice call are made from the device to carers, loved ones, etc.
It is available in a 2 or 3 button option (pictured) with or without GPS. The 2 button allows for 1 emergency contact to be called, the 3 button option allows for 2 emergency contacts to be called.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company or a private buyer please contact us for more information or to place an order:
- can link to a fall detector and detect falls anywhere that they occur
- Can have with or with GPS.
- If GPS selected and a pendant or fall event occurs, both a map showing the location and a voice call are made from the device to carers, loved ones, etc.
- Can connect up to 8 alarms or sensors
- Alarms can be escalated to 8 different numbers including other mobile phones
- Uses GSM so no landline required
- D 18mm x W45 x H94
- Weight approx 80g including battery
- Tri-band (900 MHz, 1800MHz and 1900MHz
- Built in antenna for GSM and GPRS
- 035-087 2 button with GPS locator
- 035-087 5 buttons with GPS locator
- 035-102 Charging Station