With its flexible application, the Infopager 2nd Generation is the most effective way of managing Possum’s wide range of Telecare sensors and alarms.
The Info Pager 2nd Generation can be used as a standalone system, or using unique re-transmission technology alerts can be escalated to a carephone.
In the current difficult times we are also offering this as part of a Rapid Deployment Pager System which can be self installed. Please see the PDF flyer below for more information.
Where to buy
If you are a Business, Local Authority, part of the NHS, Charity or any other type of company please contact us for more info or to place an order:
Part of the Neat telecare range available exclusively from Possum
- Large, clear, colour screen displays the alarm device, location and person
- Alerts be set to flash, vibrate or emit a noise, available in 3 different volume levels
- Capability of managing over 255 accessories in 255 locations
- Easy set up from the device or PC software
- Holds information on the last 32 alarms
- Complete with integrated charging clip
- 3-5 Day Battery Life
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Technology) enables location monitoring for inside the property